Saturday, January 24, 2015

Farm Show and Snow

Pennsylvania is the home of the nation's largest farm show.
Here are a few pictures of this year's show.

Yummy potato donuts....a tradition.


Buckwheat flapjack sample

Nuts grown in PA.  There was one kind that we never heard of called Hikans.  A natural mix of pecans and hickorys.

Wooden bicycle




Butter sculpture 

The biggest pumpkin!

Mushrooms!

The Wheat Lady

Wood carvings

Faith won an oven mitten at a stand.  Yay for Faith!






 The little talking donkey saying hello to Daddy.



NOW FOR SOME SNOW SCENES












"I don't care whether it's raining, whether it's snowing, what kind of weather it is, you are still happy because the Holy Spirit is in there bubbling up. It's the hidden Power." 
   65-0123 - Broken Cisterns
   Rev. William Marrion Branham

We're still happy here at the Eagles Nest! 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the farm show was a lot of fun!! Yum I can taste those potatoe donuts!! :)
    Hey wonder If we're related to those strites! :0) haha I love the snowman and puppy! Wow it looks so pretty and peaceful there with all the snow!
    Love ya! :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a trip to the Farm Show!! Haven't been there for a few years. Beautiful pics of the cardinals, one of my favorite birds. They always looks so pretty against the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wee! I love the red cardinal pic in the white snow!
    Thanks for the farm show pics. Didn't get to go.
    Next year is the 100th Anniversary. So, probably
    will be a nice celebration. I like the snowman and
    snow puppy!

    ReplyDelete