"How would you know to appreciate the warm sunshine of the summer if there hadn't have been a winter?"
58-0928M Bro. Branham
Bird watching
Counting icicles...
Walking through the snow....
Tasting the snow.....
Taste pretty good...
It's hard to sniff out the trail with all that snow!
Having Quiet Times helps you get through anything!
Discovering a rabbit home...
Growing things :o)
Becoming a hunter!
Thanks to Aunt Jeanine, Faith learned to crochet and made lots of things. Scarves, dishcloths, flowers, hearts, cup cozies, ect.
A little preview of our loft room we've been fixing up....
I did another window picture....
I started this last winter and finished it up this winter.
Faith painted chalkboard paint on a little table.
Dime collecting...did you know if you save all of your dimes in this 20 oz bottle you will have $100! It's taking forever!
Faith and I learned how to do origami....
I had the job one day of putting together Karl's tips for his arrows.
I made a little curtain for the shelf under the microwave.
Sunday afternoons.....
We made little jar candles...
Shopping with Faith is always interesting!
Birthday and Braces!
Eye surgery for Karl. Thank the Lord it's healing up good!
Driving through the snow
Lots of naps helps to pass the winter away!
Going to church.....
Of course playing the piano is a good way to spend wintertime!
Queenie doesn't think it will ever stop snowing!
Looking forward to warm weather!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun Winter! Sunday afternoons are a personal favorite! The blanket you made looks lovely :) I saw a pattern on Pinterest the other day for knitting hedgehog mittens, maybe that will be a project for me next year! Faith has inspired me :)
DeleteI'm ready for Spring!
(I tried posting a comment earlier, but it showed up as nothing, so I deleted it! Then I re-posted it)
Loved the blog!
ReplyDeleteWOW you really kept busy this winter!!!! Good job on the crotcheting, buck, and chalkboard painting faith!!! Queenie looks like she enjoyed the snow!!! :0) wow good job on the quilt mom!! Can't wait to stay in the cozy loft in just a week and a half!!!! ;0)
ReplyDeleteSo glad daddy's eye is all better!!
We'll just hang in there a few more days, springs coming ;0)
*well.
ReplyDeleteThat last picture makes me wanna go canoeing!!!!! ;0)
Thanks for the pictures. You got a lot accomplished this winter. We're glad too Spring is just around the corner. :)
ReplyDeleteThe "Quiet Time"quilt is so pretty. Faith you are doing a good job crocheting. Your deer looks neat. I love the music heart with the piano. Your room looks nice. Mom B.