Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter Workout

Here is a winter workout program that is sure to firm up your muscles, get your blood to pumpin, and keep you warm too!   



Can't let Granny Smith do better than me at getting the wood in for the stove!


For instance, you were freezing, and I painted you a picture of fire licking, and burning, like that, I'd… and people standing around getting warm, I'd say, "Looky there, that's fire." Why you can't get warm by a painted fire; it won't warm. That's something that was. You've got to have the fire yourself. What Jesus was then, He is now. If He was a fire, a warmth to the heart, and a soothing, a shelter in the time of storm, He is the same today.
   51-0718 - The Angel Of The Lord
   Rev. William Marrion Branham

  

Queenie and Faith are having a winter workout as well.



Puppy Love


Staying warm by the fire here at the Eagles Nest.

2 comments:

  1. It looks cozy by the fire! Need to make yourself some hot tea after all that work in the snow :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the picture of the fire in the stove!

    ReplyDelete