Faith and I take turns riding along in the feed truck with Daddy on Saturdays. We both took pictures and thought you might like to ride along with us.
Finally made it to the stone tower!
Oh, by the way, Karl met up with a couple of rattlesnakes...ahem...so we quickly left and headed back down the mountain!
Centipede crossing the path
A trail marker
Faith is ready to take a load out to a farm!
Faith took this picture of daddy, :o)
When I went our first stop was at an Amish farm.
Then we went to a pig and sheep farm.
Making sure it's all out of the truck.
At the next farm, the wife had a business of selling fresh cut flowers. There were flowers everywhere. It was beautiful!
Putting top dressing in a wooden bin.
Ever hear the expression "eatin' like a pig?"
Stony Valley sure looked stony. Liked the trees and the creek pictures with the pretty moss and ferns. Thankful God kept Karl safe from the 2 rattle snakes. EEK!!! Enjoyed going along on Karl's feed delivery trip. The pigs were funny. :) The flowers were beautiful. Mom & Dad B.
ReplyDeleteWow the area where u hiked was beautiful!! I wouldn't mind riding with daddy in the feed truck, looks like fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSee y'all next week!!!! :0)
Love, Hannah :)
You have so many things to see. Loved all your pictures. You can keep the snakes. I don't like them
ReplyDelete