Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ginger

How many remembers our beloved pony Ginger?  We got her October 13, 2005, from my brother Billy.  Hannah and Faith sure had a lot of fun over the years with her.  Now Ginger lives with another farm family not too far from us.  We went to visit Ginger today because..........

Ginger became a mommy!   She had the cutest lil' baby named Cookies and Creme!  Here are some pictures of her and Faith and the baby.  By the way, Ginger is about 15 years old and this is her first baby.












4 comments:

  1. Awwww... Cookies and Crème is sooo cute!!! Ginger looks good. Glad Faith got to go and pet them both. :0) :)
    Grandpa & Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Ginger! I like the pony's coloring.
    Ginger looks good and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the baby is so cute!! Wow I didn't realize Ginger was 15! Wish I could come see her and the baby!

    ReplyDelete