Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Together again


Hannah, Jaylon, and Kyle came for a visit and we were all together again!  We had a wonderful time.  Here is a few things that we did together but mostly we took turns snugglin' Kyle and talking baby talk to him.  He's very sociable.  :o)

I gave Kyle his first piano lesson.




Went to see "Moses" at Sight and Sound.




Kyle getting dedicated.













Isn't the Love of Jesus something wonderful?!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the pic's. The Ocean looked fun! Liked the Hershey Chocolate candy wrapper flag. Little Kyle is such a cutie. He has a good piano teacher. :) I liked the 4 generations picture, but who are those 2 older (I refuse to say old!) people on it? We loved the song! So happy Hannah, Kyle & Jaylon could come for a visit.
    Grandpa & Grandma B.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures!! We had a great time with ya'll!! It went by too fast :(
    Love ya and miss ya!
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete