When we look through our trees here at the Eagle's Nest, we see many different things. Look through the trees with us and see what we see.
Sunset from our front door:
The neighbor getting in the last field of corn....
Faith looks through the trees and watches the softball game at the neighboring Mennonite school.
While walking through the trees to get the mail, I spotted these beautiful bovines roaming around...
Another sunset from the front door....
Little eagle learning to fly.....
Faith was looking at us building a rafter for our shed....:o)
These hunters are going to look through some trees for some deer!
Interesting facts about eagles from Bro. Branham:
And how the trees different from each other. I've watch the bird life, and the animal life, and seen them how they would live and how that God cared for them.
Then I went to studying the eagle. And I learned that there's forty different kinds of eagles. Many of them... The word "eagle" means a "tearer with the bill." And learning that there's forty different types of eagles...
And the eagle is not a vulture. He kills his meat. He eats own prey. Bro. Branham 59-0815
Enjoyed all the pictures. The sunsets are beautiful from your house. Liked the picture of the hunters.
ReplyDeleteThis is from Dad & Mom B.
DeleteI sure enjoy reading your blog, Melissa. Maybe the neighbors will invite Faith to come play softball with them sometime. :) Chris W.
ReplyDelete