Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome to our Eagle's Nest.  Here are some pictures to give you a tour.

Come on in the driveway....there is a house eagle's nest back there.

Can you see it yet?  Use your eagle eyes.






This is NOT an out house...it's a smokehouse!




The colorful fall leaves are all over the ground.




And here is the den room.  Everyone's favorite!


Here is my view out the back door from the den room.


From the den room looking into the kitchen.


I put a stone backsplash under the kitchen cabinets.

Looking from the kitchen into the den room.

The front entrance is the walkway where the large mirror is hanging.  Then you walk into the piano and living rooms which are open together.




The large master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and two other extra closets.  There is a small bathroom to the left .

Faith's room.
 Nathan's room.

Part of the laundry room.

A close-up of the hardwood floor.

Another view of the den room...this side is Faith's school desk and book shelves.  


And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;
 Isaiah 32:18


Hope you enjoyed the tour!
Mother Eagle

9 comments:

  1. Wow it looks so pretty with all the trees changing colors!! You did an Exellent job decorating the house looks beautiful and cozy :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! It looks so peaceful there. I can' t wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the woods. Going to show Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the tour. Can't wait to see it in person.Loved the way you decorated. It looks so homey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful! I especially like your music room with the piano book case and the old bench holding the violin! I looks like a beautiful place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tour! Your new home is beautiful & you have it decorated lovely. Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like the Eagles Nest. You decorated it so beautifully. It looks so homey and inviting. Dad & Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it...it looks so welcoming! Very glad you are blogging again : )
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete