Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dashing through December

Well, I haven't posted in awhile so here is a dash through our December.....
December started out with my sweet Mama's birthday!
Happy Birthday!

One of those incredible sunsets here at Eagle's Nest!

I "dashed" out to Arizona to see my lil feller.....
Sorry folks for all the pictures of him but he's soooo cute!




Look at those eyes!!!








Guess who got him a tractor?  


It's gotta be around here somewhere!.......

Maybe under these leaves.......

Hannah helped too......

Yes!!  Pecans!!  Guess what was in my suitcase when I went home!
I gleaned from Hannah's pecan trees again.  Thanks Hannah!

Those mountains!  


Sunrise in AZ

Sneaky coyote trying to get my pecans!!


Love my feller!


Aww Meme...do ya have to go back to PA?

Who laid those big rocks there?

So I "dashed" back to PA.....
Then we "dashed" out to Indiana for Caleb's wedding.....

Here's Caleb and Katie "dashing" in the door at the reception...




Can you guess who was roasting the marshmallow from the wedding favors?  I'm not gonna give you a hint.....

It was one of these three guys.....


It was such an honor to attend the Branham Tabernacle for communion on the last Jubilee!!

It was hard to leave....but we "dashed" back home to get ready for Christmas.  All those wonderful family get-togethers with tons of food.  Well, only one thing to do......get out there and do some hiking...one of our favorite things to do.








I'm gonna leave you with my "all-time" favorite quote of the month from Bro. Branham.
"Carry me away, to the Eagle's nest, where there that I could be nurtured by the Word of God, until I'm able to fly."
   65-1125 

Merry Christmas from the Eagles Nest!



5 comments:

  1. I simply adore Faith's boots. Always wanted a pair just like them. Nice boot taste, Faith. Kyle is so adorable! And Nathan....well.... <3 hmmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I loved the pics of the lil guy! But what did I see???? A RED tractor, not a GREEN one? HA!! Always enjoy reading your blog & the quotes you put on. Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^Haha Aunt Carol's comment!!! :D Surprised Jaylon let him keep the red tractor!! Just kidding!! Loved all the pictures, and your post title is just so witty!!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post!! You must be exhausted after dashing everywhere ;) we sure enjoyed having you out here in AZ! Wish you could've stayed longer! The hike looked like fun!
    Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the pics. especially of little Kyle and the Dash of the Bride & Groom. Yes, were a little surprised to see a red tractor. :) We too felt honored and blessed to be at the special Jubilee Communion service. Grandpa thanked Caleb for getting married the day before so we could be there. Dad & Mom B.

    ReplyDelete