Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Way out West

We headed way out west especially 
to visit Kyle on his golden birthday.  
Kyle turned one on June 1st. 
Hannah took us hiking, seen lots of lizards, fantastic farming, seen slithering snakes, mammoth mountains, made some music, seen some sunshine; a great getaway!





Good morning!

Hannah and Jaylon's house


There goes Jaylon


Snake in the flower bed.....

Snake in the driveway!

 Owls in the backyard





Heading into Cochise Stronghold







 Bro. Jared took us to tour a farm that milks 7,000 Jersey cows!
 Here is a silage mountain...one of many.

Packing it down


Washing the calves' milk bottles

Coming in to get milked

Scraping down the silage to feed to the cows.

It's not unusual to see mines here and there as your driving down the road in Arizona.

 Hiking into Fort Bowie.
This is where they brought Geronimo 
when they finally captured him.







This place is for sale....anyone interested?



There are some flowers in dry Arizona!









We had a good time at Kaitlyn's house!

Jubilee showing us the chickens.

Time to water the grass!




  
 Hope you enjoyed coming to Arizona with us!

 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming way out west to visit us!! :) we sure had a great time with ya'll!! We miss you all!! Come back again soon!! :0)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jubilee and I had a fun time looking at your gorgeous photos:) You should have heard her oooo's about the snakes and then the awwww's about the owls:) It was funny! Sure enjoyed seeing you all! Come again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your trip to see Hannah, Jaylon & Kyle! Dad & Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat photo of the hay stacked to the sky!
    I want to buy the house for sale, and live there about 3-6 mths a yr.
    That would be nice. ha.
    I'm not much for carrying guns, but, I think if I would live in AZ I would
    carry a pistol, and shoot every bad snake I come across. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa, I like your blog.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete