Thursday, March 26, 2015

Grandma's Brag Book

 You've heard of Grandma's carrying around a small picture album in their pocketbook (purse) with pictures of their grandchildren?  They called it their "brag book".  I guess we all think we have the cutest grandchildren and love to share pictures of them.  Well, here ya go....take a look in my "brag book"!








Here he is with his Great-Grandma.....


I had to include this picture of Faith 
 beaming down from a space ship  haha


And this lil' feller.....anybody know him?

Basketball Buddies!


Get up early in the morning....you might see a beautiful sunrise!
"There's something about nature, that when I see a sunset or a sunrise… I get up early in the mountains, and go climb to the top of the mountain, just to watch the sunrise." 
   56-0415 - The Deep Calling To The Deep
   Rev. William Marrion Branham
    


3 comments:

  1. Aw I like your brag book ;0) you got some good pictures of Kyle! You'll have to send me some :0) we had a great time visiting with ya'll!! Miss you!!
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Benjamin! (and Kyle too haha)

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle is such a cutie! Especially like the picture of his reflection in the piano! Careful Faith on the skates! :) Looks like Benjamin likes to play Basketball with Nathan. Love the quote and the Sunrise!
    ~ Great Grandma & Great Grandpa

    ReplyDelete