Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to Faith!


Happy 13th birthday to Faith!!  My baby is a teenager....
Not only did she get icing on her cake, she got an "icy" day as well!
With all this ice on the snow, the trees couldn't hold on to some of their branches and down they came!  It was a little scary hearing them come crashing down, but thank the Lord he kept the roof and windows safe.  Some day when the weather is better, we will certainly be busy cleaning up the branches.









 I thought these pictures of Snooky turned out cool.....can you figure out how I took them?   The giant ice cat knocking off the tree branches.....hmmm



5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Faith!!!
    Wow!! That was a bad ice storm! Thankfully none of the branches fell on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Faith! A teenager! Where does time go? Glad none of the branches hit anything. Hope you don't have anymore falling. Snooky is a strong cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a storm. Snooky was scary. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Faith!!

    Your icy wonderland looks a lot like ours! Love the pics of the cat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if I remember right..we are coming up on the 17th snow
    of the season? Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete