Yes I get excited when I see eagles!
Maybe because I'm an Eagle?
"You're predestinated by God to be eagles. You were born to be eagles. You're part of the eagle family. Your spirit come from God, Who created the heavens and earth, "
58-0500 - The Eagle Stirring Her Nest
Bro. Branham
Every year at the end of October through the beginning of January, eagles gather at the Conowingo Dam in Maryland.
What's the attraction?
Fish. Lots of fish.
When the dam opens its hatches at certain times throughout the day, not only does water get released but fish too.
So the eagles have learned to hang out here for a buffet.
We decided to go and see the eagles.
Wow. There were lots of eagles!
And a lot of professional (and unprofessional like me)
photographers to capture these great birds on their cameras.
I have a lot to learn in taking pictures
but here are a few of my favorites.
Chippy looks a little worried.....
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures were beautiful!! Wow that was a lot of eagles!
ReplyDeleteHannah :)
Beautiful!! I LOVE watching eagles!! Yes!! so wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!
We would always try to "count" all the eagles when we drove over the dam! Awesome pictures, I'd say you're pretty professional at it! :) My favorites are the play by play of one catching a fish. Eagles are always such magnificent birds, you really captured their beauty in these pictures!
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Some AWESOME pics, Melissa. And I think you always take great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful eagle photos!
ReplyDeleteColorful leaves with the
chipmunk,too. Neat!