Yes I haven't posted in awhile.....
too busy listening to the birds singing and bagpipes playing,
planting flowers,
visiting with friends, thrift store shopping, grocery shopping,
getting in wood for next winter....
and counting baby chipmunks!
Come and meander through our May!
"For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of the
birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land"
Song of Solomon 2:11-12
Kaitlyn loves to watch the sunsets in AZ (they're so beautiful!)
I love to watch the sunrises here in PA!
The other morning there was a spectacular sunrise happening and at the same time in the west was a full rainbow!
The light from the rainbow was reflecting on the trees below it in the horizon. It was amazing! So I was going from the back yard to the front yard taking pictures. Pictures doesn't do it justice.
This past week we were blessed to have the Borlovan family from Alabama here for a visit.
I didn't get many pictures. I kept forgetting my camera.
But we got to hear music from Olivia on the guitar, Esther on the violin, and Laurisa on the pan flutes.
They are amazing musicians!
We really enjoyed our visit with their parents too!
I stole her heart so...I'm stealing his last name
Here are my willow tree branches that I have in water to grow roots. They will soon be ready to plant!
One of our fun things to do is thrift store shopping.
You never know what you'll find!
Especially with Faith along!
See the horse and buggy behind Faith?
Even the Amish go grocery shopping!
What do you do when you see a chicken looking in the window at you? Faith must be around somewhere.........
When Karl was cutting wood, this log accidentally split like a chair.
So what's Faith gonna do but have herself a seat!
I love folding money for gifts....
Had to take a picture of this for proof that Nathan does wash dishes for me! Especially if he has a beautiful helper ;o)
We took the Borlovans to Philadelphia.
And then we went to see Samson at Sight and Sound.....
wait that's not Samson that's Faith!
On our way to church one evening, there were
bagpipe players on the street corner in Annville.
Shopping for new sunglassess......
This mamma chipmunk was giving her babies a tour
in MY flower bed! They are cute.....
Wow that sunrise with the rainbow is beautiful!! Aww Nathan and Laurisa are so cute together :) love their shirts!
ReplyDeleteI want to come thrift shopping with you!
I'm agreeing with Hannah, that sunrise is awesome! I'm sure to see it in person was even better! ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a wonderful time with the Borlovan family, I know my family really enjoyed visiting with them!
Nathan and Laurisa look so happy, love the shirts!! Did they have them made online?
~Kaitlyn
Laurisa made them. She has an etsy shop. :0)
DeletePretty flowers, handsome looki
ReplyDeletePretty flowers, Good looking couple, liked their shirts, neat sunglasses, Faith! How did a chicken get outside your kitchen window? Beautiful sunrise & rainbow. Rainbows always make me feel happy. Nice picture of you and the Borlevons. Grandma & Grandpa B.
Very neat pictures of the Turtle Dove
ReplyDeleteand the Chipmunks...and lots of fun
pictures in between! Glad you are
enjoying Spring!