Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wow! What a Birthday!

My baby is 15!  
She celebrated "Faithy" style with an exciting weekend!
Read on and find out how she celebrated.



Ever since Faith was 10 she said, "When I have my 13th birthday,(the required age for still waters camp)  I am gonna put on my birthday cake: "Still Waters Here I Come!"
Then they closed down for a couple of years but she kept hanging on for the time that she could go.  They opened up sign-ups this year......the morning after her 15th birthday.  So the night before for her birthday party, I put this on her cake in faith that she would get in to the camp.  With so many trying to get in at the same time, it was a little tense during sign-ups.  
But Praise the Lord Faith made it in!
She is soooo excited!  
Her best birthday present!


She had a visitor stop by to wish her happy birthday but alas it couldn't get stopped in time to avoid the glass door.  After hitting the door, Faith had to go out and pray for the tufted titmouse bird so it could fly away back to the trees.


Faith had another animal visitor at night from Patty Possum, wishing her a pleasant birthday.
(Sorry for the blurred night pic)


Faith enjoys hockey, so we took her to watch the Hershey Bears play.  They won 5-1.



We went on another Sunday hike with her.  This time in the snow.


Then on Monday, we took her to the largest sportsman show in the world at Harrisburg, PA.


Did you know Remington used to make agriculture equipment, sewing machines, and bicycles besides firearms?






Birds of prey demonstration.




This is a Pennsylvania elk!



A fire starter using magnesium.


This is a dock dogs demonstration.  A world-wide competition to see whose dog could jump into the water the farthest and the highest.  Sorry its a little blurry.









This owl lost its eye when a car hit it.


Ok Faith I think that's enough birthday celebration!
After all that celebrating I need a bowl of homemade vegetable soup made with venison.
Yum!

"He is my Lord and my Saviour. And may, if I live to see another birthday, or as many birthdays as I have in the—the oncoming years of my life, I want to place every minute of my time in service of Him. Amen."
   59-0406  Bro. Branham





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Faithy!! Congratulations on getting into camp!!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Faith! Looks like you had an exciting birthday weekend!! The Sportsmans Show looked really neat! And wow that soup looks tasty!!
    Happy Birthday Faith :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Faith! What a great birthday present! Glad you got in. Both Zion and Azariah did too, so you'll probably all see each other.

    ReplyDelete