Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Wonderful Week

Something in a tree, watching wildlife, cookies, a peek into Nathan's job, and a runaway balloon.  Wanna see our Week?


Wonder why Queenie is looking so excited?

And what is Faith trying to do?

Queenie 'treed' this groundhog up our tree!

This morning I was so excited to see the hummingbirds!


Then I got interrupted by the squirrel and rabbit who makes themselves right at home.





We went to the open house at Mark Hershey Farms.....

Would you like to see where 
Nathan spends a lot of his time.........

Here in the "control" room.  
Does that mean he has it all under control?

Faith says come on in and we'll mix you up some special feed.

Here's the kind of feed I like!
I thought it was neat how the caterer displayed the cookies.
We also had roast beef, chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, corn pudding, and rolls.

Here's Faith at Daddy's truck.

Here goes a lost balloon....free as a bird.

Having a wonderful week reminds me of this wonderful song!

What a wonderful thing
A wonderful thing,
To be saved from sin
And have peace within; 
To be made a joint heir,
With Jesus my King,
What a wonderful, wonderful thing!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I see you sneaked a picture of Nathan whether he likes it or not! Lovely pictures, all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures! :) those r cute hummingbirds! I have 2 hummingbirds that visit the feeder every day :) sounds like there was lots of yummy food at the open house!
    Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete