Oh, if we would only get quiet and alone with God, how the dew would strengthen us, take the wilt out of us and make us fresh. Did you ever go into a rose garden early of a morning? Did you ever go into a honeysuckle bed early of a morning? And the whole air is just bathed with fragrance. Oh, how I love that. Down in my part of the country in Indiana, I'd get up early and turn on the switch key and get out somewhere where the locust, or the honeysuckles, when they're blooming. And I just set by the side of the road and just, oh, how I just love to smell it, and to look at it, and see those little honeysuckles standing up.
56-1002E Bro. Branham
We are blessed with honeysuckles all over the place and I love to smell them!
Here's what happens when you fly into a glass door and daze yourself.....It flew away after a little bit.
Each evening like clockwork these two geese come flying in from somcwhere. They make a lot of noise just a-honkin and a-honkin as they land in the field next to us.
These wild baby bunnies decided to leave the nest today.
Badminton anyone?
Your honeysuckles are so pretty!! Aww the baby bunnies are so cute!! The badminton looks like fun!! Can't wait for y'all to come visit in two weeks!! :)
ReplyDelete