Warm weather is here and that's enough to make us jump for joy! But, there are other exciting things in June that's makes us so happy. Like a new baby in the family, strawberries, flowers, jam and biscuits, and fudge. (just to name a few)
Sweeter than jam or fudge....little Kyle...our darlin'.
"He's interested in anything that we do for His glory. He's God. He loves us. His amazing grace, His sweet... Oh, how sweet the sound, that saved a poor wretch like me. Yes.
Oh, Christians, oh, it makes my heart jump for joy."
Bro. Branham 54-1206


I enjoyed all the pics! Kyle is so cute!!! I love the last pic with the sun rays through the trees!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first grandbaby! I loved the quote, too. Chris W.
ReplyDeleteWhat are those big round purple flowers and do they come back every year? Chris W.
ReplyDeleteChris...those flowers are allium and yes they come back. They are bulbs. They smell wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThose strawberries look delicious, the food so tempting,...and that last picture is amazing!
ReplyDelete