Thursday, May 1, 2014

Come to the Garden


Plants are coming to life around our Eagles Nest!  Come and join me for a walk in my gardens.  Smell the fresh air from the rain?  Here the birds singing and feel the warm sunshine against your back?  Enjoy!


Lily of the Valley 











 'Paws' your walk for a moment and meet the newest addition to our family, Queenie Belle.



This is my cedar tree that I hauled back from Kentucky.  It smells wonderful especially after the rain!  A little reminder of my childhood home in the hills.






8 comments:

  1. Wow everything looks so fresh after the rain, I can just smell it!! Beautiful flowers!! Aww Queenie is so cute!
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are so pretty! I love to see water droplets on flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the walk through your gardens. So pretty. I think Queenie likes living in PA. Dad & Mom B :0) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love seeing ferns coming up like that in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! Queenie is so cute!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed my walk. I love to see things come alive in spring. It's my favorite time of the year . Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed my walk. I love to see things come alive in spring. It's my favorite time of the year . Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the walk through your flowers garden. It's beautiful!! Queenie Belle is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete